San Bernardino City Unified School District
Cajon High School Home Page
Home PageEmail PagePrint Page

Go To Search
Change of Address
Parents should notify the Data Clerk with proof of new address (i.e., utility bill) or any change in telephone number (home or work). Address changes are not made from information provided on an emergency card.

Emergency card information does not automatically update information in the school computer at the beginning of each school year. An official change of address or change of phone number must be completed.

Home     /       Calendar     /       Contact Us     /       Print Page     /       Email Page     /            /       Español     /       Accessibility     /       Site Map     /       Copyright Notices