777 N. F St.
Ph: (909) 381-1245
Fx: (909) 885-6392
Monday - Friday
Dr. Scott Wyatt is the proud father of two children who have attended District schools since kindergarten. As a parent, Scott has volunteered on the District Advisory Committee and served as the PTO president at Richardson PREP HI Middle School from 2010-2011.
Scott has been an educator for almost 20 years. During his career, he has been a teacher, lead teacher, ROP coordinator, principal and Area Director of Student Services. He has worked in K-12 Alternative Education programs, Juvenile Court School Programs, ROP/CTE programs, Special Education programs from pre-school to adult, and supervised the Toyota Learning Center at the LLUMC Children’s Hospital.
In addition, Scott earned his Doctorate degree in Leadership for Education and Social Justice from the University of Redlands, where he also earned an M.A. degree in Education Administration, as well as his Education Administrative Clear Credential. He attended CSUSB, where he earned his B.A. degree in criminal justice, a graduate certificate in education technology, a k-12 Clear Multiple Subject CLAD teaching credential and an Emergency Credential in Mild to Moderate Special Education.
Scott’s key areas of focus for the District are:
- Parent Engagement and Involvement
- Creating Safe Routes to Schools free from Gangs, Drugs, Bullying, and Human Trafficking
- Providing comprehensive Mental Health Services for all students
- Providing school staff with current professional development that is relevant to their classrooms, and
- Ensuring that all students are prepared to attend college and pursue a career upon graduation